Fayora Real Estate is the Transilvania Bank partner for The First House Loan!
Contact Fayora Real Estate and we will work together with the Transilvania Bank advisor to analyse your needs, and then we will counsel you all the way till you purchase your new home!
We were chosen by Transilvania Bank for our earnestness! Do the same!
Contact Fayora Real Estate and we will work together with the Transilvania Bank adviser to analyze your needs, and then we will counsel you all the way till you purchase your new home!
We were chosen by Transilavania Bank for our earnestness! Do the same!
The time has finally come to move out of your parent’s / relatives’ house or to stop paying rent. Fayora Real Estate together with Transilvania Bank helps you with loans granted in RON, as part of the First Home nationwide program.
The advantages of the New House - Transilvania Bank loan:
• flexibility in terms of file analysis
• we offer you very advantageous costs
• we do not ask for life / death insurance.
What homes can be bought through the New Home?
•If the house is ready for more than 5 years from the date of the request, then the maximum value of the loan you can receive is 66,500 euros, equivalent in lei. The minimum advance you have to deposit is 5% of the purchase price of the home*
•If the house is new (it was finished less than 5 years ago compared to the date of the request), and the purchase price does not exceed 70,000 euros, then the maximum value of the loan you can receive is 66,500 euros, equivalent in lei. The minimum advance you have to deposit is 5% of the purchase price of the home*
•If the house is new, and the purchase price is higher than 70,001 euros, then the maximum value of the loan you can receive is 119,000 euros, equivalent in lei. The minimum advance you have to deposit is 15% of the purchase price of the home*
* The advance covers the difference between the purchase price resulting from the sale-purchase pre-contract and the financing guaranteed by the bank.
How much does it cost you?
To get an idea of the costs of this loan, you have the following information about interest and fees:
• the interest consists of the bank's fixed margin of 2 pp + IRCC valid at the time of signing the credit agreements
• real estate evaluation commission: 450 lei for the apartment / 700 lei for the house, villa, land and constructions
• a collateral deposit is required to guarantee the interest, which accumulates 3 interest rates
• monthly management fee for your account: 0 lei
• early repayment fee: 0 lei
• management fee: 0.30% per year, for guarantees granted starting with 2021, due to FNGCIMM, which we charge half of the credit balance (you can find out more about this from the guarantee contract and the credit agreement which you end)
• in case of guarantee promises, a single analysis commission of 0.15% / year is applied, applied to the value of the guarantee promise.
• home insurance is mandatory and you can purchase it against all risks (The rights of compensation will be assigned in favor of the Romanian State, represented by the Ministry of Public Finance and Banca Transilvania)
• AEGRM commission: 87.60 lei x 2 (for the collateral deposit contract set up in order to guarantee the interest and for the movable mortgage contract on the credit balances of all accounts opened with us)
* The IRCC reference index is taken into account in calculating the interest. The value of the benchmarks is updated quarterly.
Regarding the guarantees:
• rank 1 legal real estate mortgage on the financed real estate
• the guarantee granted by FNGCIMM, in the name and on behalf of the state
• movable mortgage on the collateral deposit to guarantee the interest, in an amount equal to 3 interest rates, valid for the entire duration of the financing, registered with AEGRM
• the movable mortgage at the value of the approved credit, on the credit balances of all the accounts opened at the financing credit institution, valid until the settlement of the receivables due by the beneficiary based on the credit and guarantee contracts, registered at AEGRM.
Conditions for granting
How do you get it?
•you have salary income, pensions or other types of stable income of at least 3 months
•you do not own a dwelling alone or with your spouse or, if you own one, it has a useful area of less than 50 sqm
•you have the possibility to deposit an advance of at least 5% of the purchase price of the house
•a declaration on honour, in authentic form, showing that you meet the condition laid down in Article 1 (1) (a) and (b). (2) of Government Emergency Ordinance no. 60/2009, approved with amendments and additions by Law nr. 368/2009, with subsequent amendments; that's what you need in the original
•loan application - standard form issued by the bank
•ANAF agreement (to be received and signed at our headquarters)
•copy of the seller's ownership deed on the real estate being sold
•the extract of the Land Registry in original
original declaration on the seller's own responsibility stating that the real estate is not claimed according to Law 10/2001 on •the legal regime of some buildings abusively taken over during the period 6 March 1945 - 22 December 1989 and there are no other disputes in progress in connection with it
•certified copy of the sale-purchase pre-contract of the dwelling or the construction contract concluded with a construction company (if applicable)
•authenticated sale purchase agreement, concluded with the natural or legal person selling the house, which specifies the value at which the sale was made, its address and location, the method of payment and the value paid as advance (original) - a document necessary at the time of placing on the account of the loan or the documents specific to the auction process in the case of the purchase of dwellings in the framework of foreclosure procedures
*In some situations, we may need to ask you for additional documents. And, do not forget: the change in the reference index, the fluctuation of one's own income, as well as the change in the exchange rate can influence the possibility of paying the installments on the loan or the total amount of payment.